[USRP-users] OctoClock Firmware Install

LEMENAGER Claude claude.lemenager at thalesgroup.com
Wed Oct 15 05:52:32 EDT 2014

Hello Ben ;

Thank you for your answer.

No the Octoclock was not fully functional when it arrives (at that moment, it was specified that the final firmware was not installed).
If I remember well, I checked through the Ethernet but nothing was present. So I buy AVR programmer as soon as I have seen that firmware was available for it (our Octoclock is equipped with GPSDO).
I have performed the first documented step. When powering The three led on left are on and remains on (External, Internal and status), pps is off Gpslock is on then off and power on is on.
Connecting the Ethernet cable shows activity.

Now, I had the habits to work with precompiled binary. I actually try to install 003.007.003 (but maybe 003.008.000 should be better) and have to use CMake.
So I wasn’t able to obtain the utility from the 003.007.003-rc1 but don’t know how to configure it. I will search for that.
Is there one Cmake pass for Uhd soft and one pass for images?

For the schematics:
On the board, we can think, as there are no other indication (pin 1 seems not to be marked), that the mark of J108 is like the schematics. I clearly suspect that’s not the case. So it’s rather a problem between serigraphy on the board and documentation (or my eyes are becoming bad and this can be the case).

Regards,
Claude