[USRP-users] OctoClock Firmware Install

Ben Hilburn ben.hilburn at ettus.com
Tue Oct 14 19:37:53 EDT 2014

Hi Claude -

So, first thing is that you don't need to do any of this. The new firmware
is only necessary if you want to use some of the newly developed features,
like reading the NMEA strings out to UHD. The octoclock is fully functional
as it arrives.

The firmware burner utility will run if the Octoclock device is enabled
during your CMake configuration. When you run CMake, do you see it as an
enabled module?

Cheers,
Ben