[USRP-users] 3.8.0 build issues on centos 6

Stan Vitebsky svite at lgsinnovations.com
Tue Oct 14 18:21:05 EDT 2014

Hello,

I have trouble building newly released uhd 3.8.0 on Centos 6 (3.10.33
kernel).
Previous release as well as the current maint branch are building
successfully.
The first error that fails the build is that
boost/thread/shared_lock_guard.hpp file cannot be found in
include/uhd/transport/nirio/niriok_proxy.h on line 26.
I suppose this is because this file doesn't exist in boost 1.41, which
is default for Centos 6.
Does this mean that Centos 6 will no longer be supported by uhd?

Thanks,
-Stan