[USRP-users] Maximum receivers with USRP X300/310

Rob Miller rdmiller8 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 14 14:56:56 EDT 2014

Hi Marcus,Thanks for the clarification and prompt reply.Best,Rob
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 14:33:17 -0400
To: usrp-users at lists.ettus.com
Subject: Re: [USRP-users] Maximum receivers with USRP X300/310
From: usrp-users at lists.ettus.com

    On 10/14/2014 02:30 PM, Rob Miller via
      USRP-users wrote:

      All,

        Am I correct in assuming that a single USRP X300/310 can
          support four receive streams?  E.g., by using 2 SBX
          daughterboards, can I use the 'TX/RX' and 'RX2' ports on both
          daughterboards simultaneously?

        I understand that there are general restrictions for tuning
          the streams, but for my application this won't be an issue.

        Best,
        Rob

    There is only a single analog receive chain per SBX, and only a
    single ADC pair per slot, so, no, you can't use RX2 and TX/RX
    simultaneously.