[USRP-users] OctoClock Firmware Install

LEMENAGER Claude claude.lemenager at thalesgroup.com
Tue Oct 14 11:28:02 EDT 2014

Hello,

I am trying to setup an Octoclock, following the documentation.
First step, avrdude for the bootloader through an usbasp programmer is completed (with an error for the readback at an high address so I think it was not critical).
At this level I mention that for me the schematics of the octoclock shows the J108 ISP connector reversed (I used a tester to find gnd and Vcc)
The second step should make use of an "octoclock_firmware_burner and I did not find any trace of it (except source code)
So my question is how to perform the load of the primary Octoclock firmware?

Thank you for help,

Claude Leménager