[USRP-users] USRP x310 RF A TX Red LED

Martin Braun martin.braun at ettus.com
Mon Oct 13 11:38:01 EDT 2014

A green LED means receive, and a red LED means transmit. In the early
versions of the X300 code, this was accidentally flipped, which was not
a problem per se, but inconsistent with our other devices.
So no, a red TX LED is not bad, no worries!

As for the bug you see with 'only receiving noise', that's strange and
probably not connected to the LED colour. There's a chance some gain
settings changed across versions, although I haven't heard that before.
Maybe you can elaborate on your test setup.