[USRP-users] USRP x310 RF A TX Red LED

Ryan Marlow rynmrlw at vt.edu
Fri Oct 10 17:04:52 EDT 2014

Hey All,
I'm playing around with different versions of the released UHD. I have a
simple flowgraph in GNU Radio with a USRP source and sink. and the TX and
RX are looped together. I'm trying to just get dataflow through the USRP.
UHD 3.7.1 seems to work great. The signal I send to the USRP matches what
the USRP sends back to GNU Radio, great! But in UHD 3.7.2 and 3.7.3 the TX
LED is red instead of green and I appear to just be getting noise back to
the host. What exactly does the RED LED indicate (I'm sure it's bad)? In
all cases, I run the uhd_usrp_probe utility tool and no significant errors
result from that. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.
Thanks,
Ryan Marlow

--
Ryan L. Marlow