[USRP-users] X3X0 SBX corrupted samples?

LEMENAGER Claude claude.lemenager at thalesgroup.com
Thu Oct 9 12:10:11 EDT 2014

Thank you very much Hervé.

Claude Leménager

[@@ THALES GROUP INTERNAL @@]

De : Hervé BOEGLEN [mailto:herve.boeglen at univ-poitiers.fr]
Envoyé : jeudi 9 octobre 2014 16:48
À : LEMENAGER Claude
Cc : usrp-users at lists.ettus.com
Objet : Re: [USRP-users] X3X0 SBX corrupted samples?

Hello Claude,

I had the same type of problem with an X310 + 2 CBX boards (see my past posts on the list). The received signal on channel B was always worse than channel A. Indeed, on channel B the noise floor was 40 dB higher than on channel A.

My problem was solved by upgrading to UHD 003.007.003 (+ new firmware images). As Martin Braun mentioned, there were some bugs in the FPGA code solved by this release (at least for my problem).

Concerning the LO locking, I have a GPSDO kit and get sometimes the lo_locked not locked message but It happens in average once every 10 runs.

Best regards

Hervé