[USRP-users] ATR registers

Per Zetterberg perz at kth.se
Thu Oct 9 07:31:03 EDT 2014

Dear List,

I am trying to use the ATR registers with a basic daughterboard. I do:

 db_iface->set_pin_ctrl(m_unit,mask_write,mask_write);
 db_iface->set_atr_reg(m_unit,
		   uhd::usrp::dboard_iface::ATR_REG_IDLE,atr_rx,mask_write);
    db_iface->set_atr_reg(m_unit,
		   uhd::usrp::dboard_iface::ATR_REG_TX_ONLY,atr_tx,mask_write);
    db_iface->set_atr_reg(m_unit,
		   uhd::usrp::dboard_iface::ATR_REG_RX_ONLY,atr_rx,mask_write);

Upon writing these values the settings of ATR_REG_IDLE should immediately take effect until we ask the USRP to send or receive samples. But this does not seem to be the case. Am I making a mistake?

BR/
Per