[USRP-users] [UHD 3.7.3] Release Announcement

Ralph A. Schmid, dk5ras ralph at schmid.xxx
Wed Oct 8 14:48:55 EDT 2014

Hi,

> On a side note, I have the suspicion that when people are talking about 'this issue', it's not always the same one. We really appreciate

This is also my guess. It seems I have two issues here, one general virtual machine issue that has nothing to do with the uhd version, but just with getting somehow out of sync in USB communication from other activity on the system. From this the system can recover, with openbts even automatically by restarting the service. The other issue with to me identical looking signs is uhd version dependent and happens even when the machine is idle and the vmware stuff does not slow down USB transfers.

> all bug reports, but please, if something fails, give us as much detail as possible, even if repeating information.
>
> Thanks,
> Martin

Ralph.