[USRP-users] Python Error Message: ImportError: DLL load failed: The specified procedure could not be found.

Marcus Müller marcus.mueller at ettus.com
Wed Oct 8 12:52:39 EDT 2014

Actually, trial shows that there is something wrong with the GNU Radio
installer. I'm afraid you'll have to turn to the discuss-gnuradio
mailing list to get help building GNU Radio on windows itself.

I generally recommend trying out our liveUSB system, which boots from an
>= 16GB USB drive, and comes with GNU Radio, UHD and a lot of
applications pre-installed.

Greetings,
Marcus