[USRP-users] [UHD 3.7.3] Release Announcement

Martin Braun martin.braun at ettus.com
Wed Oct 8 09:40:51 EDT 2014

On 10/08/2014 02:09 PM, Garver, Paul W via USRP-users wrote:
> As another datapoint, I've also seen the issue with the maint branch
> (v 3.7.2 I believe) on Intel C220 series USB 3.0 chipset (Gigabyte
> BRIX Pro).  Keep in mind I've removed the board from the stock
> case/cooling and have a custom cooling solution/enclosure. The
> firmware image on the microcontroller gets loaded by the host, right?
> I wanted to clarify if I use an older UHD version it's possible this
> issue may be fixed. If so, can you recommend a version to try?

The latest version from maint is considered the most stable. Our current
release is 3.7.3, which you should try.

On a side note, I have the suspicion that when people are talking about
'this issue', it's not always the same one. We really appreciate all bug
reports, but please, if something fails, give us as much detail as
possible, even if repeating information.

Thanks,
Martin