[USRP-users] USRP2 Antenna for 2.4GHz-2.5GHz

Martin Braun martin.braun at ettus.com
Tue Oct 7 11:54:15 EDT 2014

Roland,

the VERT2450 will do both 2.4 and 5 GHz bands, you can get it via our
web site. You can connect anything with an SMA connector, so if you want
to go really cheap, you could build your own antenna (see, e.g.
http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/how-to-make-a-wifi-antenna-out-of-a-pringles-can-nb/).

Cheers,
Martin