[USRP-users] [UHD 3.7.3] Release Announcement

Martin Braun martin.braun at ettus.com
Tue Oct 7 11:21:33 EDT 2014

Ralph,

thanks for testing. Balint's Windows package uses a 3.7.1 release, and
we didn't change much on the B200 side since then. I suspect you may
have found some issues in the combo of VMWare and some other things.

I know this is only a single data point, but I've been running my B210
for 16 hrs several times now without troubles using 3.7.3. I have a
Intel Corporation 7 Series/C210 Series USB controller.

Cheers,
Martin