[USRP-users] [UHD 3.7.3] Release Announcement

Ralph A. Schmid, dk5ras ralph at schmid.xxx
Tue Oct 7 04:05:19 EDT 2014

OK, this makes sense. Maybe today I will pick an significantly older
release, recompile all the other stuff and see what is happening. This is
the time consuming part, recompiling five packages that depend on uhd,
including gnuradio, just to find the version that does the job :) I really
would like to use the B210 this weekend without software issues for some
tests...

Ralph.

FX3
> microcontoller that provides the physical USB3 interface which uses
Cypress's