[USRP-users] [UHD 3.7.3] Release Announcement

Ralph A. Schmid, dk5ras ralph at schmid.xxx
Mon Oct 6 09:36:53 EDT 2014

Ok, this sounds at least promising. Yes, at the moment I am using master,
maint also had the problem, maybe not that bad, but it is difficult to tell
the difference. Is there some older version available at the moment that
does not have this issue, just to check if I really experience the same
issue, and not a completely different issue troubles me? The Balint Seeber
ExtIO/HDSDR Windows package works perfectly, over hours of operation without
any crash, on the same machine, directly in the host OS.

Chipset is Intel 7 series / C216 family, but I don't know if the VM guest
sees the same, or only some generic / vmware thing. Lsusb command shows only
some vmware virtual USB hub stuff.

In case it could be useful to test something for you, just let me know. I'm
not a coder guy, but I can enter commands and collect logs and such.

Ralph.