[USRP-users] [UHD 3.7.3] Release Announcement

Martin Braun martin.braun at ettus.com
Mon Oct 6 09:01:09 EDT 2014

Hey Ralph et al,

there were no major changes in B200 code in this release. However, I was
under the impression that you and others were working with the master
branch, which has a known issue (for which we will have a fix very soon).

Ralph, apologies if I've asked you this before, but which USB3 chipset
are you using?

Cheers,