[USRP-users] [UHD 3.7.3] Release Announcement

Martin Braun martin.braun at ettus.com
Mon Oct 6 03:42:22 EDT 2014

Hi there, USRP users,

we have just finalized the RC phase of UHD 3.7.3. The new release has
been tagged and pushed. As usual, you can find the tagged version on our
repository at https://github.com/EttusResearch/uhd/tree/release_003_007_003.

Between the release candidate and the actual release, there were some
minor changes, mostly stability tweaks. This version of UHD is bugfix
release only, new features will be released in the upcoming 3.8 version
of UHD.
The image package was renamed, following our naming convention, but the
images themself are actually the same.
Binary installers for UHD 3.7.3 will follow later this week.

I would like to thank everyone who gave this RC a try, helping us making
this release as stable as we can.

Cheers,
Martin

3.7.3 changelog:
* Fixed examples
* Removed compiler warnings
* Fixed CBX LO settings (FRAC truncation)
* Fixed build issues for out-of-tree tools for some distros
* Fixed some logging strings (SBX, GPSDO)
* Improved logging (speedups, removed unnecessary cycles)
* Added output sync for DAC reference clocks on X300
* Multiple FPGA improvements, as well as upgrade of build env
* Added support for B200 vs B210 discovery