[USRP-users] Need advice to find out the appropriate place in module radio of X310 FPGA code to observe sample streams

Isen I-Chun Chao chao926 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 07:46:07 EDT 2014

Hi Ian,
Thanks for responding. I thinks the last one (observing it at the sample
rate) is what we are looking for.

Once we can observe the sample streams and create a timestamp for a regular
packet from Tx to Rx (by observing sample streams), we need to be able to
access it either from default UHD APIs or from extended/customized UHD APIs.

*Best Regards,Isen I-Chun Chao*