[USRP-users] Confused about the definition of naming pins in FPGA code

Isen I-Chun Chao chao926 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 15:27:04 EDT 2014

Hi
I am digging into the '*radio.v*' of X310 FPGA code. When I traced it into
module '*axi_fifo_short*', I am so confused about the definition of "
*i_tvalid*", "*o_tready*", which are inputs, and "*i_tready*", "*o_tvalid*",
which are outputs. This four signals are used throughout radio module.

Also, if the range of the register '*a*' is from 0 to 30, is that mean this
FIFO (*axi_fifo_short*) is only 31 length?

Thanks.

*Best Regards,Isen I-Chun Chao*