[USRP-users] UHD Related

Abhinav Jadon abhinav12122 at iiitd.ac.in
Thu Oct 2 10:30:18 EDT 2014

Hi all ,

I have flashed the USRP with a GNU-Compatible FPGA image and installed
PCI UHD Drivers . And i queried the uhd_find_devices program to check
what device is connected to the system , if any. This yields me a
result ( see attached screenshot)  that should naturally imply that
the driver is working correctly and the link layer level connection is
successfully made but the link led is red and blinking and the rest
(REF and PPS ) LEDs do not light up at all . This is contrary to the
REF ,LINK and PPS LEDs turning green when connected to the system
hosting NI-USRP driver . What inference should i draw from this
observation ? Is something wrong ?

Thanks
--
Abhinav PS Jadon