[USRP-users] rx_samples_to_file issue

gsmandvoip gsmandvoip at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 23:46:54 EDT 2014

Yes I am running single channel, but when trying to achieve my desired
sampling rate without _4rx.rbf, it says, requested sampling rate is not
valid, adjusting to some 3.9M or so.
sorry for misleading info I gave earlier, I have i3, with 32 bit and i7
with 64 bit, but getting same result on both machines

Here is my command to capture signal:

./rx_samples_to_file --args="fpga=usrp1_fpga_4rx.rbf, subdev=DBSRX"  --freq
"$FC" --rate="$SR" $FILE --nsamps "$NSAMPLES"

and here is its output:

Creating the usrp device with: fpga=usrp1_fpga_4rx.rbf, subdev=DBSRX...
-- Opening a USRP1 device...
-- Using FPGA clock rate of 52.000000MHz...
*Error: LookupError: IndexError: multi_usrp::get_tx_subdev_spec(0) failed
to make default spec - ValueError: The subdevice specification "A:0" is too
long.*
The user specified 1 channels, but there are only 0 tx dsps on mboard 0.