[USRP-users] rx_samples_to_file issue

gsmandvoip gsmandvoip at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 23:34:05 EDT 2014

Thank you for your reply,
Yes it appeared to me as bug as well, but unable to figure out how to get
rid of it, please guide me.
I want to record samples at 8M samples, using uhd_rx_cfile, gives me lots
of overrun (OOOOOOOOO) and I am unable to use that data, so trying record
without gnuradio overhead. By the way, I am using USRP1 along with DBRX1,
while pc having ubuntu14.04 64 bit, 12 gb ram and i7 processor(which I
think should not be bottleneck, please correct me if I am wrong)
Thanks