[USRP-users] Talking to USRP using UHD in Windows 7

Karthik Reddy karthik4965 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 10:26:16 EDT 2014

Hello,

I am using USRP B100 with UHD for educational purposes. I would like to
record RF data from USRP into my pc on Windows 7 environment. I have
installed UHD software and python2.7. I also gone through various blogs
there were many related the same but in Ubuntu platform but I would like to
do it on windows. I have installed gnuradio software and also created
Environment path. Still I cannot run my code in python. Can you please
provide me good Kick off for my student project, so that I can talk to USRP
on windows environment.

Best Regards,
Karthik.