[USRP-users] How to sync to external ref. AND use the MIMO cable

Thomas Hobiger thomas.hobiger at chalmers.se
Wed Oct 1 04:44:12 EDT 2014

Hi list,

I am using two N210s (each with a DBSRX2) which are connected via a MIMO
cable.
The master N210 is fed also with an external 10MHz.
I am using the c++ code below, but I see so many spurious signals
around my center freq. (1.6 GHz) which makes me think that the receiver
does not lock
to the external reference.

usrp->set_clock_source("external", 0);
usrp->set_clock_source("mimo", 1);
usrp->set_time_source("mimo", 1);

Am I missing something in my code or is there any other command which I
need to issue
in order to make my application work with an external ref AND the MIMO
configuration?

Regards,
   Thomas