[USRP-users] Success report: B200/USB 3.0 card/Core i7-2600

Robert McIntyre rjmcinty at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 1 00:27:03 EDT 2014

Ran some tests tonight...

Using:

rx_samples_to_file --rx_rate 32e6 --freq 107.7e6 --time 10 --file ./testoutput --stats

I get either a perfect output, or one or two overflows.  And, that's to either my SSD, or my 7200 RPM SATA-6 drive.  Which I didn't expect, honestly.

But, I tried:

transport_hammer --rx_rate 32e6

And had very bad results.  Not sure what transport_hammer is supposed to do, though.

Anyway, hope this helps!
Robert