[USRP-users] Selecting Both B210 Daughterboards for 2 SISO Apps.

Chuck Bokath bokathc at gmail.com
Fri Dec 26 18:56:13 EST 2014

I have been reading the UHD wiki as well as this list, and trying to
determine if the b210 can be used as 2 SISO applications, such as GSM. I
have read that that one can request board type, id to use when starting UHD
up, though I am unclear if I can select and pass daughter board A or B per
application. i.e.  If I have 1 b210, I see that it has A and B frontends. I
would like to use both daughter boards feeding 2 different apps.

Thank you in advance.