[USRP-users] Upgrading of UHD version

Wenbin Toh wenbintoh90 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 01:28:48 EST 2014

Hi Tim, thanks for the reply. I used apt-get to install UHD, and I have
tried to run "sudo apt-get update" and then "sudo apt-get upgrade" but it
seems that it does not do anything (Ubuntu version 13.10).
I would also like to know what do you mean by "Assuming the latest version
is pushed to whatever repositories you have loaded.". I would also like to
know how I can do a clean uninstall of UHD if previously I have use apt-get
to install UHD. As I feel that git clone of UHD will be much easier for me
to do upgrade in future.

Regards,
Wen Bin