[USRP-users] Upgrading of UHD version

Timothy Schaffer reffahcs at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 00:41:13 EST 2014

If you used github to get the UHD source, you can simply run git pull in
the UHD directory (where the source code for UHD was originally installed)
and then re-run the make/make install commands. Alternatively you can
simply delete your old UHD directory and re-install from scratch. Here's a
link to install instructions from source code
http://code.ettus.com/redmine/ettus/projects/uhd/wiki/UHD_Build

If you used apt-get to install UHD originally, then it should just be a
matter of running sudo apt-get update and then sudo apt-get upgrade.
Assuming the latest version is pushed to whatever repositories you have
loaded. If not, check here,
http://code.ettus.com/redmine/ettus/projects/uhd/wiki/UHD_Linux

-Tim