[USRP-users] Tx Streaming using 3.8.1

Marcus Müller marcus.mueller at ettus.com
Wed Dec 17 16:08:34 EST 2014

Hi Robert,

you can use "git checkout <tagname/branchname>" to get a specific
version of UHD; to get a list of tagnames, "git tag"; they correspond to
the official releases. You can go back to master by checking out master.
To get you can have as many build directories as you want, they don't
have to be called "build", by the way, so when switching back, you're
not re-building everything.

Greetings,
Marcus