[USRP-users] E110 - Detects 63MB RAM in lieu of 512 MB

Marcus Müller marcus.mueller at ettus.com
Wed Dec 17 12:59:45 EST 2014

Hi Brais,

I'm no expert in this, but the mem=80M looks suspicious.
I was under the impression that the problem was bound to the Overo (the
gumstick-sized board containing the CPU and SD card slot), but that boot
line should be coming from the installation on the SD Card, so I need to
confirm this:
the problem doesn't "stick" to a SD card image, but to the Overo itself,
right?

Greetings,
Marcus