[USRP-users] [UHD 3.8.1] Release Announcement

tilla at comcast.net tilla at comcast.net
Wed Dec 17 10:42:16 EST 2014

Upgrading from 3.7.1, Loving dev studio 2013 libraries being added, was going to ask about that :)

In the past, you have included debug distros as well, but I did not see any of those available.
Any chance of that continuing to happen?

I know with earlier versions, if you mixed debug and release libraries, bad things happen and being able to run under the debugger as you know is invaluable...

Thanks,