[USRP-users] E110 - Detects 63MB RAM in lieu of 512 MB

Marcus Müller marcus.mueller at ettus.com
Wed Dec 17 10:06:09 EST 2014

Hello Brais,

uh oh. I'd ask to do one more thing: can you connect a PC to the serial
console USB port [1] and boot the device, and give us the output (at
least the beginning)?
For that, you would run (assuming the serial converter in the E110
appears as /dev/ttyUSB0 on your PC)

screen -L /dev/ttyUSB0 115200,cs8,-ixon,-ixoff

and get the screenlog.* of that run in the folder that you ran screen
in. To exit screen, press ctrl+a, then k, then confirm.

Greetings,
Marcus

[1]http://code.ettus.com/redmine/ettus/projects/usrpe1xx/wiki/FAQ#How-do-I-connect-through-the-console-port