[USRP-users] UHD and Soundcard confliction‏‏

Ian Buckley ianb at ionconcepts.com
Sun Dec 14 15:34:05 EST 2014

Your flow graph is presenting samples to the sound card at 8.33333kHz.
10e6 * 5 / (50 * 12 * 10)  = 8.333kHz.
Hence why you would be wise to visit the GNURadio listserv, folks there will be happy to help you with a GNURadio problem and the answer will be recorded there for the benefit of others with similar problems.

BTW. As a matter of listserv etiquette, you should always reply to emails, enabling the listserv to understand that all related messages are part of the same thread.
-Ian

(Marcus, flow graph was attached to the 2nd thread)