[USRP-users] UHD and Soundcard confliction‏‏

Marcus D. Leech mleech at ripnet.com
Sun Dec 14 14:42:50 EST 2014

On 12/14/2014 02:34 PM, wonder freedomfighter via USRP-users wrote:

> My flow-graph is outputting 48 KHz, which is the standard for soundcards,
>
> Which is my problem: hence why I seek expertise on this matter, and
> not to be belittled because am asking for some guidance

My point is that unless you share your flow-graph with us (and, the
gnuradio-users forum is probably best for that), there's not a lot of
help we
   can offer you.  I honestly have no intention of belittling anyone.
But, seriously, it's nearly impossible to offer opinions on what might
be wrong unless
   you share your complete flow-graph and setup description.  Without
that, we're all just taking wild guesses.