[USRP-users] UHD and Soundcard confliction‏

Ian Buckley ianb at ionconcepts.com
Sun Dec 14 14:12:11 EST 2014

Again, Marcus's advice is good, you should seek help on the GNURadio list.
You haven't got a hardware issue, you have a GNURadio flow graph issue.
Both the USRP and the Audio card are real time time devices with fixed sample rates.
Your flow graph must take this into account and match those sample rates.