[USRP-users] LFTX output amplitude (Michael Rahaim)

Michael Rahaim mrahaim at bu.edu
Thu Dec 11 10:53:05 EST 2014

Thanks Lou. I think I get what you're saying, but the end result seems to
end up as a channel gain as opposed to a DC offset. For example, if I set
my signal so that it initializes to a sine wave with peak to peak amplitude
of 1V, after turning the carrier on and off it might end up having a pk-pk
amplitude of 0.5V or 0.2V or 0.8V.

Is there a way to reset via software such that the accumulator gets set
back to 0?

Thanks again,

-Mike