[USRP-users] Computation engine clock rates

Sebastian.Fenn at l-3com.com Sebastian.Fenn at l-3com.com
Thu Dec 11 09:16:03 EST 2014

Hello

Are there any constraints on the clock rates that can be used with CEs?

In the rfnoc_ce_auto_inst.v example and x300_core.v I see that the CEs generally have their CE clocks connected to the 166.67MHz bus clock, although I think the radios use 200MHz for the CE clock.

Can I use any clock I want for the ce_clk input, say 50MHz, or does going slower than the bus clock cause problems?

Thanks in advance.

Seb

This message is intended for the use only of the person(s) (‘Intended Recipient’) to whom it is addressed. It may contain information that is privileged and confidential. Accordingly any dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of this message or any of its content by any person other than the Intended Recipient may constitute a breach of civil or criminal law and is strictly prohibited. If you are not the Intended Recipient, please contact the sender as soon as possible.

TRL Technology Limited is a private company registered in England with the company number 1705039 whose registered office is at Sigma Close, Shannon Way, Tewkesbury GLOS. GL20 8ND, UK.