[USRP-users] USRP X310 motherboard issues

Matt Ettus matt at ettus.com
Wed Dec 10 14:37:18 EST 2014

Tim,

This is actually caused by a timing problem that crept into the FPGA builds
because we had an unconstrained path.  What you are seeing is signals
passing between clock domains and sometimes a few bits don't make it in
time so you get a glitch.  We noticed it a few days ago, and have fixed
it.  We are building new images in all the variations, and the new builds
will be available tomorrow.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks,
Matt