[USRP-users] [RFNoC] API changes

Martin Braun martin.braun at ettus.com
Wed Dec 10 07:47:55 EST 2014

Hey everyone,

the latest push of RFNoC code comes with some API changes. If you're
using GNU Radio, you'll need to git pull both UHD and GNU Radio and
re-build them (in that order).
I recommend uninstalling and maybe even clearing the build dir to make
sure there's no residual files left over.

In general, if things aren't working I recommend doing these steps -- we
are still working hard to make RFNoC better and more accessible, and as
a result, ABI and API can change on the rfnoc-devel branches (unlike,
e.g. the maint branch, where we'd indicate that with an ABI string change).

Cheers,
Martin