[USRP-users] RFNoC -- Making FPGA design easy from GNU Radio

Jacob Gilbert mrjacobagilbert at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 16:09:19 EST 2014

Martin,

Thank you for the information - this gives me a rough idea of what I was
looking for.

With regard to my question #2, has there been any thought to separating
radio and DDC chains logically in the FPGA to enable the use case
discussed? It seems like something that would be useful, particularly given
the newfound FPGA flexibility.

Jacob