[USRP-users] Phase Noise for USRP N200 with

Louis Brown rfengr00 at me.com
Tue Dec 9 12:52:15 EST 2014

When I was doing FMCW RADAR for wave measurements I'd use delay lines for calibration.  If you are using the LFTX for transmit then the ADC and DAC jitter (due to common clock) will be correlated.  If you loop the TX back to RX via a long delay line the phase noise spectrum should be a high pass function; essentially the noise gets worse with target range.  This is really no different than the delay line method of phase noise measurement.
Lou