[USRP-users] Phase Noise for USRP N200 with LFTX/LFRX

khalid.el-darymli khalid.el-darymli at mun.ca
Mon Dec 8 17:11:30 EST 2014

Hi,

According to the specs provided in [1], the RF performance of USRP
N200/N201 is characterized for the WBX daughter-board. Particularly, phase
noise measurements are given for three offsets from a center frequency of
1.8 GHz.

My question is, are there any such measurements for the LFTX/LFRX
daughter-board?

If not, is there a recommended procedure for doing these measurements?
Among others, I am particularly concerned with the phase noise and its
short-term effect on my Doppler measurements.

[1]
https://www.ettus.com/content/files/07495_Ettus_N200-210_DS_Flyer_HR_1.pdf

Thanks,
Khalid