[USRP-users] Fwd: GPSDO not found

Dan Sego bubbadoradar at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 17:22:28 EST 2014

GPSDO shows "internal" under 'uhd_usrp_probe'. Also I ran, from examples,
'test_pps_input' which returned a success message (is this possible w/o
GPSDO present and no other external time source?). Subsequent runs (using
the admin command prompt) did not (appear) to step through the
'Detecting GPSDO..." step so no "not found' message appeared.

The UHD version is 003.008.000-release. I purchased the GPSDO from NI and
only installed it in N200 this week (but have had it for some time in
original shipping wrapping).

I have sensors.hpp as an #include. I don't understand the Error:
LookupError.

vr Dan