[USRP-users] Fwd: GPSDO not found

Dan Sego bubbadoradar at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 16:37:08 EST 2014

Hello Marcus

Allowed the unit to run for > 1 hour. Still received -- Detecting internal
GPSDO....No GPSDO found. The code attempts to execute

usrp->set_clock_source("external", 0);

usrp->set_time_source("external", 0);

std::cout << std::endl << "Clock Source Set" << std::endl << std::endl;

usrp->get_mboard_sensor("gps_time");

The last instruction (from http://files.ettus.com/manual/page_gpsdo.html
) returns

Error: LookupError: Path not found in tree: /mboards/0/sensors/gps_time

Also, having implemented the SendFastDatagramThreshold registry change, I
still receive (though less regularly)
Error: RuntimeError: fifo cntl timed out looking for acks

Any suggestions?

regards, Dan