[USRP-users] about synchronize the sample timing(Min)

天杨 闵 mty513 at msn.com
Sat Dec 6 09:32:26 EST 2014

Hi Marcus Mueller:
Thank you very much for answering my question.
there is something confused me right now.I hope you can help me.
1. The thing is that I found that I was already using the timed commands you mentioned, but it is a little bitdifferent with what you gave meregard using PPS signal, you suggested me to use virtual void gr::uhd::usrp_source::set_time_next_pps(const ::uhd::time_spec_t & time_spec)
virtual void gr::uhd::usrp_source::set_start_time(const ::uhd::time_spec_t & time)
but I found I was already using  virtual void gr::uhd::usrp_source::set_time_source(const std::string & source,const size_t mboard = 0 )
virtual void gr::uhd::usrp_source::set_time_unknown_pps(const ::uhd::time_spec_t & time_spec)

actually set_time_source and set_time_unknown_pps this two did not work well.
2. the code you gave me is written in C++, however I am using Python right now,    I tried to modify it, but did not work.     Could you please tell me how to write it in python code?    I attached my top_block.py file which was generated by GRC, it worked well except the sample timing issue.     could you please have a look at it and tell me  how to modify it ?
3. Also, In case of C++, like the example  tx_timed_samples you gave me, how can I run it in terminal ?    the OS i am using is ubuntu 12.04
Thanks in advance
Best Regards
Min