[USRP-users] usrp x300 detection over pcie

Stan Vitebsky svite at lgsinnovations.com
Fri Dec 5 16:53:05 EST 2014

Hi Ashish,
Thank you for your reply. Yes, it's a typo in the email - sorry about that.
I would keep the mechanical issue on the list of potential problems, but
as I mentioned in my message the card itself is apparently being
detected, while the usrp behind it is not.
Somebody suggested to me that it might be the issue with Lenovo bios
device whitelist.
However I now know at least two Lenovo laptops that work with x300: your
T530 and Michael West's T430 from the previous thread:
http://lists.ettus.com/pipermail/usrp-users_lists.ettus.com/2014-September/010687.html
so it makes me wonder why W540 would suddenly not whitelist usrp.
-Stan