[USRP-users] usrp x300 detection over pcie

Ashish Chaudhari ashish.chaudhari at ettus.com
Fri Dec 5 15:38:48 EST 2014

Hi Stan,

I think this is a typo in the email but I wanted to confirm that you are
running "lspci -k -d 1093:*c4c4*" and not "lspci -k -d 1093:4c4c" to see if
the device was detected.

I have a T530 and I have had problem with the physical connectivity of the
Express card in the slot. Its extremely loose and I only have to nudge it a
little bit for the card to disconnect. If that's not the problem then, I
would tend to agree that this is some sort of BIOS / Expresscard issue.

Thanks,

*Ashish Chaudhari* | Senior Software Engineer | High Frequency Measurements
- RF
Ettus Research, *A National Instruments Company*
ashish.chaudhari at ettus.com