[USRP-users] Question about tx_streamer send/flow control

Harry Chan-Maestas harry.chan.maestas at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 13:10:36 EST 2014

Hi All,

I am reading through the tx_streamer::send description, and saw something
confusing.

"This is a blocking call and will not return until the number of samples
returned have been read out of each buffer. Under a timeout condition, the
number of samples returned may be less than the number of samples
specified."

Can I interrupt this as saying that "send" will not return until it
delivered the number of samples I requested to the radio and the radio
accepted, or timeout occurred?

Thank you,

Harry