[USRP-users] B210 with VMware

Ralph A. Schmid, dk5ras ralph at schmid.xxx
Fri Dec 5 07:11:07 EST 2014

In addition, the xHCI output is almost the same, only the memory address differs.

VMWare Workstation 10:

03:00.0 USB controller: VMware USB3 xHCI Controller (prog-if 30 [XHCI])

                Subsystem: VMware USB3 xHCI Controller

                Physical Slot: 160

                Memory at fd4c0000 (64-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=128K]

                Capabilities: <access denied>

                Kernel driver in use: xhci_hcd

VMWare Workstation 11:

03:00.0 USB controller: VMware USB3 xHCI Controller (prog-if 30 [XHCI])

                Subsystem: VMware USB3 xHCI Controller

                Physical Slot: 160

                Memory at fd4e0000 (64-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=128K]

                Capabilities: <access denied>

                Kernel driver in use: xhci_hcd

Would you like to see anything else, or the whole output? UHCI and EHCI are 100% identical.

Ralph